Friends, I share with you the site that I came across and contains the original roms with download links just like Sammobile, and the links are constantly updated with new system updates.
Alternative Original ROM Site for Samsung Galaxys: Updato
This site has almost the same design as Sammobile. The biggest difference is the files: – No waiting
– Download as fast as possible (slow down if the site loads, unfortunately)
– No membership requirement To access the site: https://updato.com/firmware-archive-select-model
[Su_not to note_col R = “# de1600” is text_col = “#ffffff” radius = “0”] from the Galaxy UPDATO ROM ORIGINAL TURKEY TO DOWNLOAD HOW TO PROCESS? [/ Su_not A]
1. Visit the [/ su_highlight] Updato page. Then type your phone model by clicking Enter device or model number ; For example, since my phone is Galaxy S7 , I write Galaxy S7 . As soon as the author writes, phone models appear under the field you write. Two options appeared for me: GALAXY S7 and GALAXY S7 Edge . Select your model here. I chose GALAXY S7 . 2. [/ su_highlight]
We will filter from the top of the new page that opens: Click on Filter by region right under the REGION title and type TUR . Just after you type, TURKEY (TUR) will appear, click on it and tick the box to the left. Click with the left mouse button on an empty space on the page for the selection to take effect. 3. [/ su_highlight] Filter by version just below the VERSION header to select the Android version
Click on it and select the Android version you want to install on your phone. Click with the left mouse button on an empty space on the page for the selection to take effect.
4. [/ su_highlight] Again at the top of the page , opposite the text SMART SEARCH , just below the blue magnifying glass icon , click UPDATE RESULTS to make the choices we make valid.
5. [/ su_highlight] After the page has been refreshed, you will see the versions listed as TURKEY (TUR) . Click on it so that the most current version is at the top.
6. [/ su_highlight] After the page has been refreshed once again, click on the update that matches the phone model (top is the most recent, down there are older updates).
7. [/ su_highlight] When you look to the right at the top of the next page, you will see the Download button written in white letters on a red background . You can start downloading your original ROM immediately by clicking on it.
8. You can flash the downloaded file to your phone with the ODIN program. Click the link below to learn how.