Meet the world’s best program where you can choose from the best Animated desktop backgrounds library and use them freely: Wallpaper Engine!
- Software Quality 9
- Operating System and Hardware Support 8
- Wallpaper Library 10
- Stability and Usability 9
- Price 7
The World’s Best Animated Desktop Background Program: Meet the Wallpaper Engine!
Wallpaper Engine, which is produced as a much better program than Microsoft, is actually a paid software offered for sale within Steam, which is a game platform.
Wallpaper Engine was offered to users with a huge archive containing thousands of animated desktop backgrounds, in which a new one is added almost every day.
Wallpaper Engine’s animated wallpapers are not just videos. Here are the types of animated wallpapers included in the program:
- Three-dimensional game wallpapers
- High quality (HD, Full HD, 2K HD, 4K HD etc.) video wallpapers
- Voice sensitive wallpapers
- Web-based wallpapers
- Wallpapers designed in the form of application
The program has so many advantages that we do not know which one to count.
Wallpaper Engine’s archive consists of content produced by users themselves in the workshop called Steam Workshop. This workshop is constantly updated and new wallpapers are added. Content producers who follow the agenda closely compete with each other to publish the most up-to-date and effective wallpapers.
Here are the features Wallpaper Engine announced on Steam:
- Bring your desktop to life with real-time graphics, videos, apps, and websites.
- Customize your animated wallpapers with your favorite colors.
- Use interactive wallpapers that you can control with your mouse.
- The many aspect ratios and standard resolutions supported include 16: 9, 21: 9, 16:10, 4: 3.
- Multiple display configurations are supported.
- Wallpapers are paused while playing games to save performance.
- Create your custom animated wallpapers in Wallpaper Engine Editor.
- Create new live wallpapers from simple images or import HTML or video files to wallpaper.
- Share and download wallpapers on the Steam Workshop.
- Wallpaper Engine can be used simultaneously with another Steam game or application.
- Supported video formats: mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv (for local files, Workshop only allows mp4).
- Corsair iCUE support.
About Wallpaper Engine Stability and Performance
So “How is the performance of the application?”, “Does it work stably?” The answer to such questions can be given as follows: While high-level fluency and stability can be achieved in a computer with powerful hardware, stability problems can be overcome by customizing this performance for lower-level computers.
What did we mean? For example, by setting the FPS rate of the video wallpaper to 30 frames per second on a low-level computer, you can reach maximum stability by sacrificing a bit of fluency. Likewise, for powerful computers, you can increase the FPS rate to 60 frames per second and hit the bottom of the fluency.
Not only are these settings, of course, you can reduce the border smoothing effect for 3D wallpapers, make the wallpaper stop moving when the full screen application is running, lower the resolution and change many more performance-based settings according to your wishes.
Make Your Own Animated Wallpaper!
One of Wallpaper Engine’s blessings is that it allows you to design your own animated wallpaper.
You can design your dream wallpaper using the feature called Wallpaper Editor, which you can access from the interface of the program, and if you want, you can share this wallpaper you designed with the whole world in the Wallpaper Engine Workshop from your Steam account.
Wallpaper Engine System Requirements
You can comfortably use animated wallpapers in Wallpaper Engine on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and finally Windows 10 operating systems. Other system requirements are as follows:
OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
Memory: 1024 MB RAM Graphics
: HD Graphics 4000 or above
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 512 MB available space
Additional Notes: Windows N editions must be Microsoft’s “Media Feature Pack”. Aero must be enabled in Windows 7. High contrast mode is not supported. Max. The video resolution is 4K for Windows 8 and 10, and 1080p for Windows 7.
OS: Windows 8.1, 10
Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel i7 or equivalent
Memory: 2048 MB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD HD7870, 2 GB VRAM or above
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1024 MB available space
Buy Wallpaper Engine
Wallpaper Engine allows you to use this amazing feature unlimitedly for a small fee of only 8₺. To purchase the program, you must first download and install the Steam program:
Then you need to create a Steam account, run the Steam program, and log in to your account:
Finally, you should go to Wallpaper Engine page from the link below and purchase the software:
Click here if the purchase link is not working .