How To Download Apk from Google Play
Google Play is an app store where you can download apps for the android operating system. Many paid and free applications are available on google play.
You will not see the application’s file while downloading an application from Google play. In the background, the .apk file is downloaded and installed on your phone.
In this article, I will explain how you can download apk file from google play.
- First, open the google play app on your phone and find the app you want to download.
- After you find the app you want to download, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “Share” button.
- Since our goal is to get the application link, we select one of the applications such as messages or whatsapp from this section and make the application link appear. Copy the link that appears.
- Now that we have the link of the application, we can proceed to the apk download step.
- https://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ we enter this site.
- We paste the application link that we copied into the “Package name or Google Play URL” section.
- Click on the “generate download link” option.
- When the download link is created, click the “click here…” button at the bottom.
- The download will start and the apk file will download.