How to Activate Windows 11 Permanently for Free (Lifetime + No Watermarks)
This guide will show you exactly how to activate Windows 11 permanently for free. We’ll also give some quick workarounds to remove the ‘activate windows’ watermark on your screen.
Activate Windows 11 Permanently
- First of all, you need to disable the virus protection on your PC. Fret not. This is because we are going to use a batch file that Windows defender will consider as malicious. Go to Settings by using the shortcut Windows key + i.
2. From the left pane, select Privacy & Security.
3. Once inside the privacy and security settings, click on the Open Windows Security button.
4. In the next window, click on the Virus & Threat protection icon as shown in the screenshot below.
5. Now, click on Manage settings.
6. Then turn off the Real-time protection feature by toggling the button. Now you’ve successfully disabled the in-built security of Windows and it will not block the activation batch file that we are going to use in a minute.
7. Head over to this link and copy the complete activation code.
8. On your desktop, right-click and create a new text document using Notepad.
9. Now, paste the copied code into it and click File and then Save as.
10. Choose desktop as your target location and name it Windows11activation.bat and click Save. Make sure that the file extension is .bat. This is important.
11. Right-click on the file and run it as administrator.
12. Consequently, it will open the command windows and start activating your Windows 11 PC. The screen will look like this.
13. Once the activation process is completed you will see a message saying “Product activated successfully”.
14. Now, to confirm your Windows 11 is activated, go to Settings > Activation. Here you will see the Activation state as Active with a green tick mark. Your screen will look like this.
That’s it! Your Windows 11 is now activated.
what’s left? Yeah, removing the watermark click here
1 thought on “How to Activate Windows 11 Permanently for Free (Lifetime + No Watermarks)”