Sticker is the term for a sticker. In relation to WhatsApp, the term refers to small graphic icons that express different moods.
As we have already told you, there are a number of ways to create your own stickers for WhatsApp. However, in this guide we will focus on using these elements in WhatsApp status messages that can be downloaded.
How to put a sticker on your WhatsApp status, step by step
If you’re looking for a way Add stickers to your WhatsApp status, you are in the right place. We assume that the steps to include one of these graphical symbols in a status are very simple.
Uploading a sticker to a status is as easy as tapping the smiley icon
How do you add stickers to WhatsApp status messages? As simple as that:
- Open on the WhatsApp main screen the Status tab and press the camera icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Take a photo, record a video or select a file from the gallery. If you a sticker on a black background Add put your phone on a table or otherwise cover the camera.
- Then tap the smiley face icon at the top of the screen
- Choose a sticker to add to the photo.
- Move them to the most convenient place. You can also zoom in or out by pinching on it.
- Tap the green button to send the status once you’re done.
Remember that you can add as many stickers to WhatsApp status updates as you want. Also, you should know that all the stickers in the section Content-Stickthey are dynamic and you can add the current time or your location. Of course, if you have downloaded one of the best sticker packs for WhatsApp, you can also use them in your status.