Being a social network with a long history, it is more than likely that that you want to get rid of some of your old Facebook posts or delete them all in one click.
For example as a step before closing your account permanently. If that’s the case for you, here’s how to do it easily so you don’t have to manually delete the entries, which would take too much time. By the way: Before you do that, you might want to download all your photos too!
How to delete a specific post on Facebook
To get you started, here is a step-by-step guide on how to easily delete a specific post from your Facebook profile normally:
- Go to your personal profile in Facebook
- Scroll down your profile until you find the post you want to delete and click the three small dots in the top right corner
- When the options appear, click Move to trash (move to the trash). This will delete the individual post, but will take 30 days for the deletion to take effect.
Manually delete a specific post from your Facebook profile
Even if you want to permanently delete a specific post, you can follow these steps. Instead of clicking the “Delete All” option, you simply delete individual posts. In this case, however, finding them is much easier since they are listed and even divided by written contributions, audio-visual material, and so on. You’ll see that once you get inside the post management section, it’s not hard to tidy up your Facebook the way you like it.
How to delete all Facebook posts
- Call the section Activity log, also the Activity Log, in your Facebook profile settings.
- From there, scroll down to the options for Your posts or your posts and click Manage Your Post or manage your post.
- In this area you can choose the option All Select and move to Trash to delete your posts.
Step-by-step guide to delete all posts from your Facebook profile
First, all you have to do is access your Facebook user profile by clicking on your photo in the main menu. Once there, click the ellipses next to “Add Story” and “Edit Profile.” In the Profile Settings section, click the Activity Log tab or Activity log.
now you have to the areaYour posts or. your posts unfoldby clicking the arrow to access the options it offers: text updates, visit logs, notes and more, photos and videos, posts from other apps.
In these sections you can select each post individually or you can click Manage your post (Manage Posts), choose All and then move it to the trashto delete all your posts.