Badoo has been one of the most popular apps for meeting people for many years. It works similar to Tinder and has managed to connect many couples, affairs and friends together. But it could also be that for some reason you’ve decided it’s not for you. In this case, you should delete your account so that you are no longer part of the community. Luckily, the steps to exit the app are pretty simple.
How to delete your Badoo account from your Android phone
- Open the Badoo app and log in
- Open your profile
- Go to Settings on the right side of the profile tab
- From the Settings menu, go to the Account option
- Click Delete Account at the bottom of the screen
- If you stay, you will be presented with a number of offers. If you’re convinced to leave, ignore them and press delete account and continue
- An offer for premium services will be displayed. Click No, delete my account
- Choose one of the reasons for leaving Badoo that are displayed
- Click Confirm Deletion
Once you’ve completed the process, click Delete Account to permanently delete the account
How to delete your Badoo account on the web version from your PC
- Go to Badoo.com and log in with your account
- Click on your profile picture in the top left corner
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner
- At the bottom of the Settings page, click Delete Account
- You’ll be presented with options to do instead of deleting your account. If you’re satisfied, click Delete Account
- Click next
- Badoo offers you a range of deals if you stay. If you don’t want to stay, click Remove account
- Select the reason you want to delete your account and click Next
- Enter your password in the first text field and the characters you see next to it in the second text field
- Click Delete Account
How to delete your Badoo account without password
To prevent someone from deleting your Badoo account without your consent, you will need to enter your password multiple times during the process. So if you forgot your password, the first step before deleting your account is to recover it. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Badoo App or Badoo.com
- Enter your username and click Forgot Password
- Enter your email address or phone number so the platform can verify your identity
- Create a new password by following these steps
- Log in with your new password
- Follow all the steps above to delete your account.
At the bottom of the Account menu you will find the Delete Account button
What happens if I delete my Badoo account
Whether you deleted your account from your PC or from your phone, you have 30 days timeto recover your account if you change your mind. If this period has passed, your account will be permanently deleted and you will have to create a new account if you want to use Badoo again.
But even if you haven’t completely deleted your account within 30 days, it will remain inactive. This means that you for other users are no longer visible, no more matches are displayed and you can no longer receive messages from other users. No notifications will be sent to you either. It will be as if you have already deleted them, only with the option to restore them later.
How to deactivate your Badoo profile without deleting your account
If you don’t want to lose your Badoo account permanently, but want it to remain inactive, follow these steps:
- Go to Badoo.com and log in with your email account and password
- Click on your profile picture to go to your profile page
- Click Profile Settings
- Click Delete Account
- Select the “Hide your account” option from the list
- Click Confirm
How to reactivate your Badoo profile
If your account within the first 30 days If you want to reactivate after deactivation, the process is very simple.
All you have to do is check your inbox for the email you received from the platform informing you about the deletion of your profile. In this email you will find a button that says restore profile, which you have to click on. This will take you to the Badoo website, where you will be prompted to enter a series of letters that will appear on the screen. Finally, click on “Sign in again”. This way your profile will become active again and everything will work as if you never deleted it.