To earn trophies quickly in Brawl Stars, there is only one formula: win as many games as possible. While there used to be a comparison table showing the number of trophies won and lost depending on the rank of each fighter, this is no longer the case.
With the last major update, Supercell decided to take a similar approach to trophies in Clash Royale, meaning you earn and lose trophies the same way with all characters. This is as follows:
- Earn eight trophies for each win.
- Loss of two trophies for each defeat.
That being said, there are a number of tips to keep in mind to farm trophies effectively:
- It’s important to know which brawlers work best in which events. Often the outcome of a game is decided by which Brawlers are on which team.
- Im Buying Mode or with a team of friends to playcan make things a lot easier when it comes to winning games (and therefore trophies).
- If you’ve got a new Brawler and want to level it up, it’s a good idea to hide in the bushes in Showdown mode and shoot everything in your path from your protected position.
We take this opportunity to remind you that trophies are essential to unlock arenas and certain brawlers, giving us access to more events and new characters without depending on loot boxes (or paying real money for them).