How to Know if Someone Has Your Number on WhatsApp
How to Know Who Saved My Number on whatsapp
knowThis siberklem teaches you how to find out which of your WhatsApp contacts have saved your number using WhatsApp’s “Bulk Messaging” feature. Note that someone can text you even if your number is not saved in their contacts. Additionally, the methods below may not work for people who rarely use WhatsApp.
1.Open WhatsApp. Tap the WhatsApp app icon, which looks like a white phone handset and a speech bubble on a green background.
- If you’re not logged into WhatsApp on your current phone, you’ll need to follow the onscreen setup instructions to continue.
2.Tap CHATS . This tab is at the top of the screen.
- If WhatApp opens a chat window, first tap the “Back” button in the upper left corner of the screen.
3.Tap the⋮ button. This button is in the upper right corner of the screen. A pop-up menu appears.
4.Tap on New Broadcast. It is located in the drop-down menu. A list of your contacts opens.
5.Choose at least one person you know has saved your number. You need at least one person in your mass mailing list that you know has saved your number.
6.Select the person you want to control. This should be the person you want to check if they have saved your number.
7.Tap the ✓ button. It is on a green background in the lower right corner of the screen. Thus, the mass message list is created and the chat page of the list opens.
8.Send a message to the group. Tap the text box at the bottom of the screen, write a short message (like TEST ), then “Send” on the right side of the text field. tap the arrow. This will send your message to the group.
9.Wait a while. This depends on what time of day you send the message; but normally it’s best to wait an hour or two before continuing. Thus, the members of the mass message list, who are also among their contacts, have a chance to see the message.
10.Open the info menu of the message you sent. For this:
- Press and hold the message until a menu appears at the top of the screen.
- Tap the ⓘ icon at the top of the screen .
11.Check the “Reader” header. People who read your message have your number; so you should be seeing the name of the person you know saved your number here.
- If you see the name of the person you want to check here, they have your number.
- Know that a person who has saved your number but rarely uses WhatsApp will not appear in the “Reader” section until they use WhatsApp.
12.Check the “Forwarded to” header. People who have not saved your number will not receive the bulk message as a chat message; therefore, their names will only appear under the “Forwarded person” heading.
- If you see the name of the person you want to check in here, they probably don’t have your number.
- You don’t need to send a mass message to your contacts to find out if they have saved your number.