In this article, we have shown how to root Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 . If you follow the instructions, you will be able to do it easily.
Supported Models: Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 SM-J530F (Android 9 Pie)
Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Root Guide
- All operations that directly affect system files such as root, bootloader unlock, custom rom loading, custom recovery, modified file flashing, and modification upload will void your device from warranty.
- If you want to get your warranty back, you must go back to the original rom.
- After the operations here , you will not be able to use Knox features such as Secret Folder, Samsung Pass and Samsung Pay permanently.
- Using this explanation, you are solely responsible for any damage you cause to your device !
- Make sure to take a backup before applying the instructions . If you do not know how to make a backup, you can look at the explanation on this link .
Step 1: [/ su_highlight] Check your model by looking at about the phone in the settings section of your device . If your model is not among the models here, do not apply this method.
Step 2: [/ su_highlight] Developer options to activate and open the OEM Lock to see here .
Step 3: [/ su_highlight] If you have used your device for more than 7 days, you should see the " OEM Unlock " option. If you don't see it, come in 7 days. And make sure you unlock the OEM .
Step 4: [/ su_highlight] Root your device by looking at the video tutorial below.
Important: [/ highlight] Check the software information to see if the root file is suitable for your device . Or you can get the software information by making * # 1234 # . Download the root file according to the number after the "U" letter in the baseband version (AP) .
For example; J205FXXU4BPLB here is the number 4 after the letter U and we will download the " U4" file.