In this article, we showed you the method to root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge . If you follow the instructions, you will be able to do it easily.
Supported Models: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Guide to Rooting Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- All operations that directly affect system files such as root, bootloader unlock, custom rom loading, custom recovery, modified file flashing, and modification upload will void your device from warranty.
- If you want to get your warranty back, you must go back to the original rom.
- After the operations here , you will not be able to use Knox features such as Secret Folder, Samsung Pass and Samsung Pay permanently.
- Using this explanation, you are solely responsible for any damage you cause to your device !
- Make sure to take a backup before applying the instructions . If you do not know how to make a backup, you can look at the explanation on this link .
Step 1: Check your model by looking about the phone in the settings section of your device . If your model is not among the models here, do not apply this method.
Step 2: Developer options to activate and open the OEM Lock to see here .
Step 3: If you have used your device for more than 7 days, you should see the " OEM Unlock " option. If you don't see it, come in 7 days. And make sure you unlock the OEM .
Step 4: Root your device by looking at the video tutorial below.
[button style="rounded" color="uckan-btn--green" size="uckan-btn--big" link="https://turb.to/lr8qhdyf16up.html" target="false"]S7 Edge Root Dosyasını indir [/button]