In this article, Android Pie 9 installed the Samsung Galaxy Plus Q8 and Q8 ‘to root, do we explain the method. If you follow the instructions, you will be able to do it easily.
Before starting the explanation, this method is valid for the following models.
- Exynos Galaxy S8 SM-G950F, SM-G950FD
- Exynos Galaxy S8 + SM-G955F, SM-G955FD
How to Root Android 9.0 Pie on Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus
- All operations that directly affect system files such as root, bootloader unlock, custom rom loading, custom recovery, modified file flashing, and modification upload will void your device from warranty. If you want to get your guarantee back, you must go back to the original rom.
- After the operations here , you will not be able to use Knox features such as Secret Folder, Samsung Pass and Samsung Pay permanently.
- Using this explanation, you are solely responsible for any damage you cause to your device !
- Make sure to make a backup before following the things described in this article . If you do not know how to make a backup, you can look at the explanation on this link .
[/ su_box][geo-post id="7097"] [geo-post id="4132"]
Step 1: [/ su_highlight] Check your model by looking at about the phone in the settings section of your device . If your model is not among the models here, do not apply this method.
Step 2: [/ su_highlight] the setting information software , see Android 9.0 Pie Make sure you have the version.
Step 3: [/ su_highlight] Activate the developer options here .
If your phone asks you to factory reset after OEM unlocking, as soon as your phone restarts press and hold the Volume Down, Bixby and Power buttons . If you don't, you may need to wait another 7 days to root your Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus .
Step 4: [/ su_highlight] If you unlock the OEM without factory reset , enter Download mode by holding down the Volume Down, Bixby and Power buttons as well .
Step 5: [/ su_highlight] Connect a USB cable from your Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus to your Windows computer. You will need a Windows computer as the ODIN program , the application we will use only supports Windows.
Step 6: [/ su_highlight] Download all the following files required for root.
- Download the latest version of ODIN and install it as in the article.
- Download the Samsung USB drivers and install them on your PC as in the article.
- Download Root files of Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus .
- Download the TWRP file for your Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus, the one for your model, here .
Step 7: Run the [/ su_highlight] ODIN program. Once the drivers are installed, unplug the USB cable and plug it in again.
If the COM place in ODIN is blue, it means that the telephone connection has been established.
Then click on "AP" in ODIN and select the TWRP file you downloaded earlier .
Before pressing Start, be READY to press the Volume Up, Bixby and Power buttons simultaneously and FAST when the screen is blank / black. If you miss this step, you will have to wait 7 more days to try again later. [/ su_box]
Step 8: [/ su_highlight] If you are ready, click the "Start" button; You will see the TWRP file load in a few seconds. COM part Pass! will be.
- Hold the Volume Up, Bixby and Power buttons simultaneously and FAST before the phone goes on the black screen and release it when the Teamwin screen comes on.
Step 9: [/ su_highlight] Press “Keep Read Only” on the screen that appears in Teamwin.
Step 10: [/ su_highlight] Erase your device and format the data using the erase menu. This WILL ERASE EVERYTHING on your Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus. There is no turning back.
Step 11: [/ su_highlight] This is IMPORTANT , in Teamwin press “Recovery” and restart it using the Reboot menu .
Step 12: [/ su_highlight] After restarting, press “Keep Read Only”.
Step 13: [/ su_highlight] Throw your Magisk, RMM Status Bypass, No Verif Opt Optt files to your Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus. At this point, Windows should automatically connect to your computer as a disk drive. If for some reason you can't see it on your computer, you can alternatively use a microSD card or USB OTG to copy the files.
Step 14: [/ su_highlight] you threw your phone or microSD card 3 file also Teamwear the Install then using respectively No Verify Encryptor ZIP, RMM State Bypass and Magisk ZIP + please . Then restart your device.[geo-post id="842"]
Step 15: [/ su_highlight] After restarting , you should see Magisk Manager installed on your device. If you don't see it, turn off your Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus, then enter TWRP recovery to reinstall Magisk . Press and hold the Volume Up, Bixby and Power buttons for this .
Step 16: [/ su_highlight] Use the Install menu in Teamwin to reinstall the Magisk ZIP file . If you can't see the file, copy the file back to your device and try installing Magisk ZIP again.
Step 17: [/ su_highlight] After restarting, you should see the Magisk Manager application. If you still can't see it, download the Magisk Manager APK and install it on your device.
Step 18: [/ su_highlight] Open the Magisk Manager app and if you see two checkmarks like above, you have completely rooted your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus in the latest Android 9.0 Pie . Congratulations sit back and enjoy 🙂
Download and run the free Titanium Backup backup application from Play Store to verify the root process . If Superuser asks for user permission as above, then the device is rooted.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 + (Android 9.0 Pie)