How to turn on location services on iphone
1. Open your iPhone’s Settings app. This app’s icon has gray cogs, usually located on one of its home screens or inside the “Utilities” folder.
- If you can’t find the “Settings” app, swipe from the top of your home screen and type “Settings” in the Spotlight search bar.
2. Tap on the Privacy option. You can find this option in the third of the option groups.
3.Tap on Location Services . Tapping it will take you to a menu where you can manage location services.
4. Toggle the switch next to Location Services to “ On “. When you enable the service, you will see a list of applications.
- If you can’t tap this button, Location Services may be disabled in the “Restrictions” menu. See the next section for details.
5. Tap an app to set location preferences. Tap an app in the list and you’ll see the various Location Services options available for the app.
- Select Never to completely disable Location Services for the app .
- Select While Using to use Location Services only when the app is open and active .
- Select Always to always allow Location Services . This can only be done for background apps like Weather.