Turning on Safe Mode is as easy as it is safe. First, turn off the phone completely. Then turn the phone on and press and hold the Volume Down key when the Samsung logo appears . If done correctly, “Safe Mode” will be displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.
What is safe mode?
Safe mode helps you find the causes of problems with your smartphone. In Safe Mode, third-party apps are disabled and only essential services are loaded on boot. Don’t worry, both your phone and your files will be safe while booting this mode.
How to Turn on Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy Devices?
To Turn On Safe Mode:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Device.
- Restart, press and hold the Power button when the phone model screen comes up.
- When ” SAMSUNG ” appears on the screen , release the Power key.
- Immediately after releasing the power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume down key until the device starts up.
- Release the Volume down key when Safe Mode appears in the lower left corner of the screen .
How to Turn Off Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy Devices?
To turn off safe mode:
Press and hold the power button and reboot the device, you’ll be out of safe mode.
- In case the buttons used to switch to safe mode fail, the device automatically enters safe mode. If these malfunctions are not fixed, the device will not exit safe mode. If you are still restarting in Safe Mode and cannot get out of it, a faulty app may cause the problem. You may need to uninstall all third-party apps until you find the app that is causing the problem.