How to remove FRP Lock (Factory Reset Protection) that prevents Android devices from being reset to factory settings ? In this guide we have prepared for you, we will examine in detail what you can do to remove the FRP lock of the Android device.
How to Unlock Android Device FRP
FRP Lock can create various problems when you buy a second-hand Android device or forget your device’s account details or login information. Resetting your device in such conditions is indeed a complex and worrying process.
There are two different methods you can use to unlock your device ‘s FRP. In this guide, we’ll take a more in-depth look at these two methods, further exploring what you can do about the issue in question.
Method 1- FRP Bypass APK
- Turn on your Android device.
- Click the start button and connect your device to the Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to the first screen.
- Tap the English language.
- Scroll down and select the regional language.
- Go to the Wi-Fi network page and press the Add Network button.
- Type anything and click the Browser icon.
- Tap on Language Options.
- Press the Add Keyboard button and select the English language.
- Click the menu and follow the Help & Feedback steps.
- Type and search for “YouTube”.
- Open the first result in the list.
- Open the YouTube video and click the “Watch Later” icon from the menu.
- After clicking the user icon, go to Settings -> About -> Terms & Service.
- Search for “Download FRP Bybass APK”.
- Click the menu and tap the Download button.
- After the installation is complete, click the ‘Open’ button.
- Select the Browser Login option from the menu.
- Now, login with Google account.
- Restart your phone.
- Select the language as ‘English (US)’.
- Complete the installation steps.
Although it is one of the methods, as you may have noticed, this method has quite complicated steps and we can clearly say that it is not suitable for people with limited technical skills. It should also be noted that there is no absolute success rate and it may create security concerns during APK installation.
If dealing with such steps has – rightfully – intimidated you, you can find a solution in a much shorter and simpler way by getting support from the program called DroidKit. This way, you don’t have to deal with confusing steps.
Method 2- iMobie’s DroidKit
- Step 1- Download iMobie’s DroidKit and complete the installation steps.
- Step 2- Open the program and press the Bypass FRP Lock button.
- Step 3- Connect your Android phone or tablet to your computer via USB.
- Step 4- Press the Start button in the green box .
- Step 5- Wait for the download to complete.
- Step 6- After the download is complete, click the Remove Now button.
- Step 7- Wait for the processes to complete.
iMobie’s DroidKit can be described as a versatile program that allows you to get rid of FRP Lock problem quite simply and quickly . You don’t have to deal with long processes and it eliminates the risks that may arise as a result of installing from unknown sources.
So we can say that it is also a safe solution. If you are using one of the many models in the program’s support list, you will have a much higher success rate than the first method. This is another important advantage.
Before starting the process, you need to download iMobie’s DroidKit and complete the installation steps. DroidKit can be used on both Windows and macOS devices and does not require any root access (also known as root).
1- Run iMobie’s DroidKit
After the installation process is completed, first run the iMobie’s DroidKit program and press the Bypass FRP Lock button on the screen that opens. Now, take your smartphone and the USB cable you will use to connect it to your computer.
2- Prepare for Uninstall
After clicking the Bypass FRP Lock button, a detailed information screen will appear. While on this screen, you should connect your Android device to your computer with a USB cable. Then you need to press the Start button in the green box .
3- Complete the Uninstallations
After you press the start button, the files required to unlock your device’s FRP will be downloaded to your computer. This process usually takes a few seconds, depending on your internet speed and the size of the files. Take care to protect the cable connection during this process.
After the download is complete, you need to press the Remove Now button on the screen. Then you have to follow the process instructions to complete the process. When everything is finished, the FRP lock will be successfully removed.
iMobie’s DroidKit stands out as a program that you can use not only to remove the screen lock without a password, but also to solve all other problems similarly. We have brought together some other benefits and functions of the program for you:
iMobie’s DroidKit Features
- Unlock Screen (Without Password)
- Disabling FRP Lock
- Cleaning Junk Files
- Reinstalling and Updating the Operating System
- Fixing System Errors
- Recover Lost Data
- Extracting Required Files