You can extend the trial period of IDM at any time.
I will show you the way to reset IDM trial and use IDM free for life. Internet Download Manager or IDM is a familiar name for internet users on computers. This is a very easy file download software, it can increase your download speed many times.
You can use this software for 30 days or a month without paying. And after the end of this 30-day trial period, you will no longer be able to use this software. You have to pay for it if you want to use it. However, today as siberkalem.com we will solve this problem. Those who can no longer use this software after the 30-day trial period has expired, should follow this article very carefully.
Today we will learn how to extend the trial period of IDM without any crack or patch issues. Basically a custom reg. We will use the registry. With this software, we will be able to extend the trial period of IDM at any time. As a result, you will never have to worry about the end of the experiment.
How to Reset IDM Trial Version?
First, download IDM Trial Reset from the link below. Turn off your original IDM software during the IDM Trial reset process. Go to the Downloads folder. You will find a .reg file named IDM_Trial_Reset.
Reg. When you open the file, the Registry Editor warning will appear. Click the Yes button.
In the next window , you will receive a warning about “ The keys and values in IDM_Trial_Reset.reg have been successfully added to the registry ” and when you click the OK button, you will have completed the process.
Once this process is complete, your trial will be reset immediately. When you open the program, it will give you a 30-day trial version with the date of the next month from the Help>About IDM section from the top menu .
Reg. every 30 days after the trial period of your IDM has expired. Just run the Registry file. And so you will be able to use IDM for free as much as you want.
Virustotal Link: You can find it here.
Benefits of Using IDM
- You can download the files you need from the internet 5 times faster.
- The IDM Trial Reset tool automatically resets trial expirations. So you don’t need to do anything manually.
- IDM Trial Reset is compatible with all versions of windows.
- You have the option to pause and resume the download.
- It has a user-friendly interface for users to change it to appear according to their needs.
- You can easily check for updates.
- Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Netscape, Google, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Opera etc. It provides compatibility with all modern browsers, including
IDM System Requirements
- Processor: Pentium IV or 1.2 GHz or compatible.
- RAM: 512MB
- Operating system: Windows NT or higher, including Windows 10.
- HDD: 12 MB free Disk Space.