PES 2021 – Pro Evolution Soccer is a mobile app adaptation of the famous Konami soccer game that rivals FIFA 21 on Android, iPhone and Windows.
One more year the war between football simulators is served. There are FIFA and Pro Evolution Soccer competing for always first place in the ranking, and Konami’s game is struggling to be seen as a 100% winner due to just one license issue, the truth is that it gets better and better every year.
PES 2021 – Pro Evolution Soccer comes with FOX Engine, the best graphics engine Konami has to reach the level of detail that was already spectacular in last year’s graphics. The animations, the physics of the movements, and the personalized skills of each player will surprise the most skeptical player.
What’s new in PES 2021?
To keep the wave going in a market where there is as much competition as any realistic soccer video game, it’s not enough to refresh templates and competitions, you need to know how to refresh yourself each year and add new options to do. Attract as many players as possible. This time Konami chose the following:
- It strives to be the most immersive competitive soccer simulator ever created, both in local game mode and online. To achieve this, you need extraordinary AI and comfortable and realistic use of the game.
- Includes licenses from the best European clubs : FC Barcelona, Manchester United, FC Bayern München, Juventus and a new exclusive partner AS Roma.
- The player can play Pro against a friend next to him not only in classic multiplayer mode but in local mode.
- Konami increasingly includes limited-time competitive events that capture the attention and interest of their players.
- ‘Stellar Moment Series’ features new superstars from the past and present to relive the best moments of their careers.
- In addition to the playable and custom legends included in PES 2020 (Beckham, Totti, Maradona, Batistuta, and Kahn), Fernando Torres and K. Rummenigge have also been added.
- The so-called Finesse Dribble continues: a dynamic dribbling technique created without a recommendation from anyone but Andrés Iniesta.
- Matchday Mode is available in the mobile version of PES . In this mode, Konami picks an important match or derby each week and the players can decide which team they want to represent.
- Players performing in the games over the weekend will appear as prominent players in the game and have improved statistics and even additional skills.
If no PES or Dream League Soccer has managed to get you out of FIFA for now, this new PES 2021 might give you a surprise. Download the APK for Android and try the star game from Konami.
News from the latest version
- Get superstars with the Gamer Pack.
- Correction of errors.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0+
- It offers in-app purchases.
- Instructions for installing XAPKs on Android