How to Record Video Call on WhatsApp?
How to record video calls on both iPhone and Android, you can find in our article.
How to Record WhatsApp Video Calls on Android
There is no feature that allows us to record WhatsApp video calls on Android phones. That’s why if we want to record whatsapp video calls, we will get help from some applications that we will download from the play store.
AZ Screen Recorder
To use the application, let’s follow the steps below in order.
- To get started, download the AZ Screen recorder app from the Google Play Store .
- Do not forget to enter the settings of the application and activate the sound feature, otherwise all your efforts will be wasted.
Now all you have to do is make a WhatsApp video call. Tap on the record icon and allow the video to be recorded. When the search is over, you can click the same icon again to make the recording end at the end.
How to use V recorder, let’s see together
- Download V Recorder app from Google Play Store .
- Make the WhatsApp video call and press the record button from this window and the program will do the rest.
Record WhatsApp Video Call on iPhone
iPhone users using IOS 11 or higher IOS versions can now record their images very easily.
- For the record we open Settings> Control Center> Customize Controls
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to go to the Control Center.
- Here you have to select the record icon + Microphone (to record audio).
- Open WhatsApp, choose what you want to call and the registration will take place.
I hope you liked our article on the subject and found it useful.