Samsung Galaxy smart mobile phone Downloader, Odin, Fastboot Mode which is described as taking fashion and exit download mode so off we refer to the process.
- All operations that directly affect system files such as root, bootloader unlock, custom rom loading, custom recovery, modified file flashing, and modification upload will void your device from warranty.
- Using this explanation, you are solely responsible for any damage you cause to your device !
- Make sure to make a backup before following the things described in this article . If you do not know how to make a backup, you can look at the explanation on this link .
1. [/ su_highlight] Turn off your phone completely . For this , hold down the power button of your phone and tap on the Shut down button that appears on the screen . Make sure that your phone is completely turned off by waiting for 10 seconds after it has turned off.
2. Press and hold [/ su_highlight] [Volume Down Key] + [Home Key] + [Power Key] simultaneously. Notification: On devices like Galaxy S9 with Bxby key, you must hold down [Bixby Key] + [Volume Down Key] + [Power Key] .
3. [/ su_highlight] Do not release these keys until your phone boots and goes into Recovery / Download mode. The following screen appears on the Samsug Galaxy smartphone in Recovery mode (if you see this screen, you are in Recovery mode):
4. [/ su_highlight] Once you reach the recovery screen, you can release the keys.
5. [/ su_highlight] You are given two options while in recovery mode:
[Volume Up Key]: Continue (resume mode)
[Volume Down Key]: Cancel (cancel mode and restart your phone)
If you continue by pressing the [Volume Up Key] , you will access the Recovery / Download main screen. This screen is as follows:[geo-post id="236"]
Turn off the mode when there is no action in ODIN mode, if you turn it off while an operation is in progress, your phone may crash completely.
To turn off recovery mode, press and hold your phone's [Volume Down Key] + [Home Key] + [Power Key] ( if your phone has a Bixby key , press "Bixby" instead of " home key" ) . Your phone will turn off. Then you can turn it on normally by holding down the power key .[geo-post id="261"]