Samsung Galaxy smart mobile phone Odin with you at the original ROM . How to download the latest version and how to use the program , we explained for you!
Latest Version ODIN Program Download Method
To download and run the latest version:
1. Go to the program’s website by clicking here .
2. Click on the button with the highest version number.
3. A little below the page you are scrolling, you will see Download Now buttons. Download it by clicking the button for the highest version.
4. Put the contents of the downloaded archive into a folder.
5. In the folder OdinX.exe [/ su_tooltip] Right click on the file and select Run as administrator . After running the warningPass by saying OK .
6. It is now the program successfully was downloaded and executed.
How to Use the ODIN Program?
Using this explanation, you are solely responsible for any damage you cause to your device !
The ODIN program works in conjunction with the ODIN / Download Mode of Samsung Galaxy smartphones. To use this program:
1. Run the ODIN program.
2. Download the drivers to your computer from here.
3. Get the original rom of your phone ( click to get the original rom ). Put the files in the .zip rom archive into a folder.
4. Put your phone in Download mode ( click to learn how ).
5. Run the ODIN program and connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable.
6. Mount the ROM files to ODIN. Namely, in the ODIN program:
Click on the BL section, select the file starting with BL_ from among the files you have thrown into the folder . Click on the
AP section, select the file that starts with AP_ from among the files you have thrown into the folder . Click on the
CP section, select the file that starts with CP_ from among the files you put into the folder . Click on the
CSC section, select the file that starts with CSC_ among the files you have thrown into the folder .
7. Click the Start button from the program . Wait for the process to finish. When done, unplug the USB cable and the phone will reboot automatically. It may take up to 15 minutes to power on, wait. After the phone boots up, you will be greeted with a setup screen. If you've come this far, congratulations, the original rom has been successfully installed on your phone.