3Planesoft Screensaver features dozens of screensavers with beautifully animated background images of nature, landscapes, or even outer space.
Some screensavers, however, serve a purpose, such as displaying the time or simulating the sound of a fireplace.
The developer is currently giving away the normally $9.99 “Snow Village” screen saver from the Holidays category for free.
This holiday season, decorate your desktop with the animated Snow Village 3D wallpaper and screensaver and witness the bustle of the village streets.
The people in the village rush to buy treats and gifts and to put lights and wreaths on their front doors. The snow-covered rooftops and sidewalks gleam, and the night sky is visible through the chilly air.
With its fascinating houses and bright decorations, Snow Village seems to be the most appropriate scenery for a traditional Christmas story.
- Live Wallpapers
- Superior 3D visuals and effects
- Prepared for Retina Display
- Original composition
- Automatic screen saver.
- Multiple display support with display selection
- It has no effect on your computer’s sleep mode.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows OS
You can preview the screensaver from the below video.
Get 3Planesoft Screensaver: SNOW VILLAGE for Free
Simply download the giveaway screen saver from this direct link: https://www.3planesoft.com/giveaway/
Run the installer, finish the installation, and the program will be activated automatically.
Change the settings for the screen saver:
Launch the 3DPlanesoft Screensaver Manager, and then if you want to use a screensaver, such as “Snow Village,” all you have to do is make your selection in the left window and then close it.
You can unlock additional screensavers by buying them.
Launch Jumplist by clicking the small arrow in the taskbar’s notification area, and then right-click the Snow Village 3D icon to see more options.
The following selections will appear when the menu pops up:
- Stop: Stop playback.
- Start: Resume playback
- Restart: Play from the beginning.
- Activate sound: Fades into a harmonious background sound with trickling snow, occasional barking dogs, and New Year’s Eve firecrackers.
- When Music is enabled, it adds festive music.
- Run at Windows startup: This option launches the saver alongside Windows.
- Settings: Here, for example, you set the volume, select your own music, and adjust the graphic quality.