On Android phones, the ” Not registered on the network ” problem is mostly encountered in illegal phones. This problem is very common on immei cloned devices.
Let’s look at the solutions of the not registered on the network error that we encounter in general .
How to Solve Not Registered on Network Problem?
Method 1: Remove and Install SIM
- Turn off your phone by holding the Power Button and the Home Screen together.
- With the phone turned off, wait 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes remove the battery (if removable) and sim card from the phone.
- Press the Power button and the Home button together 10 times in a row.
- Next, press and hold the power and home key for 1-3 minutes.
- Now insert your Sim card and battery (if removable).
- Turn on your phone.
- With your phone turned on, remove and reinsert your sim card 5 times.
If there is no solution, go to the next method;
Method 2: Manually select your carrier
- Go to Settings .
- Then go to Wireless and networks .
- Mobile Networks Touch (Mobile networks does not appear before the ‘ other settings Touch).
- Now tap on Network operators .
- ‘ Network Search ‘ or tapping your network operator to select and check the network.
- If there is no improvement , In Mobile Networks , set the Network mode to WCDMA or GSM only and restart your phone.
If this method doesn’t work either, there is a problem with imei, see the next method.
Method 3: Check the immei number
One of the most important reasons is that the imei number is cloned to another device or another imei number is cloned to your device . If the imei is illegally thrown, this imei is blocked after a short time and an error is encountered not registered on the network .
- If the imei was previously thrown into the illegal device and if it was formatted later, the cloned imei number is deleted. Therefore , the error is not registered on the network, and the device must be re-imei. We recommend that you take your imei backup before formatting your device . See our article for the IMEI backup process.
How to Learn the IMEI Number?
You can find out the IMEI number by dialing * # 06 # on your device .