The practical skills needed to begin a career in computer programming are within reach with the help of this ebook.
As a bonus, there are also exercises and quizzes for readers to test their understanding of what they’ve learned and solidify their grasp on the fundamentals.
Here’s how to get a free copy of the ebook:
- Go to this TradePub giveaway page.
- Enter your email address and click the “Download” button.
- Fill out the form to sign up for an account, or enter your login details if you already have one.
- You will receive an email with a download link for the ebook. It’s also in your “My Library” on TradePub.
You only have until March 2, 2023 to take advantage of this no-cost offer. The ebook has 801 pages and takes up 24 MB.
What you’ll learn:
- Construct web pages employing JS and various frameworks and libraries.
- Use package managers like Gulp and Grunt to streamline your processes.
- You can create Java Server Pages (JSPs) with Node.js.
- Make use of the browser’s APIs to boost your apps’ performance.
- Use asynchronous code to make multitasking apps.
Who should read this book and why?
This book will help you get started with a flexible programming language, whether you want to become a web developer or are just curious about it. A familiarity with HTML and CSS is helpful but not required in order to get the most out of this book.