What is wordle?
Developed by Josh Wardle, a former Reddit employee, Wordle is a word game that you can play online. You don’t need any mobile application or program to play Wordle, which is similar to classic puzzle games. The game can be played once a day for free on the website.
Published for the first time in October 2021, Wordle was developed by Josh Wardle to have a pleasant time with his girlfriend. A new five-letter target word appears every day in the game , and players have six tries to find the target word. In each trial, you can see whether these letters are in the right place with the letters that are in the target word or not.
How is the world played?
- Step #1: Open the Wordle website via the link here .
- Step #2: Guess your first five letter word.
- Step #3: The green letters are the letters in the correct place in the target word.
- Step #4: The yellow letters are the letters in the target word but in the wrong place.
- Step #5: The letters in gray are those that are not found in the target word.
- Step #6: Keep your guesses based on the colors.
- Step #7: When you find the target word, all the letters will appear in green.
- Step #8: You must find the target word by making up to six guesses.
- Step #9: Wait until the next day to play the game again.
- Step #10: You can only play the game once per day.
The answer to the question of how to play Wordle is generally like this.
- You can only play the game once a day.
- You have a maximum of 6 guesses.
- Not every word you write may be appropriate.
- The green letter is in the same place in the target word.
- The yellow letter is present in the target word, but its location is different.
- The gray letter is not in the target word. Therefore, do not waste your guesswork by repeating it.
- You do not need to download a mobile application or program to play with Word.
- You do not need to create a subscription to play with Wordle.
- You don’t need to pay anything to play with Wordle.
What is a good Wordle strategy? Wordle Hint
Today’s Wordle Hint and Clues – Wordle Hints for April 21, 2022
- It uses two vowels*
- There are no repeated letters
- It starts with a very common starting letter…
- …and ends with a common letter overall that’s not so often found at the end of a word
By vowel I’m meaning A, E, I, O, U. There are other letters that are sometimes considered to be vowels, depending on how they are used.
TODAY’S WORDLE ANSWER #305, THURSDAY, APRIL 21
- Wordle #305: OXIDE
Old Wordle Archive Hints
If you’re looking for a list of older Wordle answers, we can also help. Here’s a list going back 20 games.
- Wordle #305: CARGO
- Wordle #304: FOYER
- Wordle #303: FLAIR
- Wordle #302: AMPLE
- Wordle #301: CHEEK
- Wordle #300: SHAME
- Wordle #299: MINCE
- Wordle #298: CHUNK
- Wordle #297: ROYAL
- Wordle #296: SQUAD
- Wordle #295: BLACK
- Wordle #294: STAIR
- Wordle #293: SCARE
- Wordle #292: FORAY
- Wordle #291: COMMA
- Wordle #290: NATAL
- Wordle #289: SHAWL
- Wordle #288: FEWER
- Wordle #287: TROPE
- Wordle #286: SNOUT
- Wordle #285: LOWLY