Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell franchise turns 20 this month.
For the next two weeks, from now until November 30th, Ubisoft is celebrating this monumental anniversary by offering the original 2002 game for free on PC.
Splinter Cell is a series of stealth-action games developed by various Ubisoft studios and endorsed by military techno-thriller author Tom Clancy.
You take on the role of Sam Fisher, a bodysuit-clad NSA agent originally voiced by actor Michael Ironside whose mission is to eliminate potential war targets covertly.
Get the Game by visiting this Ubisoft Store link: https://store.ubi.com/ie/game
About Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell :
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell games are a group of action-adventure titles in which the protagonist, Splinter Cell, engages in stealth missions.
Sam Fisher, a highly trained agent for a fictional black-ops division within the NSA known as “Third Echelon,” faces off against various enemies throughout the series.
Using the Unreal Engine, they designed levels with an emphasis on light and darkness as gameplay elements.
Get in where the terrorists are, find out what they’re up to however you can, kill as many as you can without mercy, and then get out as fast as you can. You are Sam Fisher, a well-trained member of the Third Echelon, the secret arm of the NSA.
Cyber terrorist attacks and rising international tensions threaten to trigger World War III, and the fate of the world rests in your hands.
- Dive into the world of Tom Clancy and experience modern espionage as it really is, beyond the headlines.
- Wear the latest in top-secret field operative clothing and weapons.
- A New Level of Stealth Action: All the most effective stealth actions combined with all-new moves.
- Deep Environments. Immersion like no other: Stunning environments powered by the Unreal engine with real-world-like lighting and sound effects.
- Action that will make your heart race on a global scale – A covert game lasting more than 20 hours.