The famous short video social network is gradually expanding its range of services. One of the most popular new features are the newly included ones exclusive minigames. Do you know how to include these games in your videos and share them? We’ll show you how to do that in this short guide.
Step-by-step guide on how to share mini-games in TikTok posts
TikTok now has several exclusive mini-games (only available on the platform), but they are not directly accessible. In order for you to be able to share and even play these games, you have to embed in one of your videos first. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Tap the icon on the main menu Adding a video and select a clip.
- Tap the red button to go to the next step.
- Add the text, hashtags, mentions, and tags you want, customize the rest of the sections, then tap the appropriate section to toggle add a link.
- Choose the Minigame option from the pop-up menu.
- Select the mini game you want to share.
- Tap the red button to publish the video.
Steps to add a minigame to a TikTok video
The mini game is displayed in the lower left corner of our video. Anyone reading the post can access the game from here, including the person who posted it.
To play, just tap the icon that appears in the content and wait a few seconds for it to open. The advantage is that you no need to install any additional filessince you are playing directly from TikTok.