XenArmor Asterisk Password Recovery Pro is a windows software that helps you recover hidden passwords behind asterisks. It can recover or unmask passwords from more than 180 Popular Windows Apps.
It supports both automatic & manual password recovery from 32-bit/64-bit Windows apps.
Here are the main benefits of Asterisk Password Recovery Pro:
- Recover passwords from 180+ confirmed windows apps
- Automatically discover & recover all the passwords from open Windows apps
- Manual option to selectively recover password from password-text fields
- Recover passwords from popular FTP clients, Email clients, Download managers, and other desktop apps
- Recover passwords from both 32-bit & 64-bit Windows apps
- Shows Password with Target Application Details
- Backup/Save Password Report to HTML/CSV/XML/JSON/SQLite file
- Installer for Easy & Quick Installation & Un-installation
- Command-line version for automation or to integrate in scripts
- Automation of Asterisk password recovery operation
- Portable Unlimited Edition to run directly from USB disk
- Works on both 32 bit & 64-bit Platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 11.
- It cannot reveal passwords in browsers.
- Apps using non-windows GUI interfaces like GTK, QT, etc not supported
- Some apps purposely put empty or junk passwords behind asterisks to protect the password.
Get XenArmor Asterisk Password Recovery Pro for Free:
XenArmor the developer of this software is offering a personal edition of Asterisk Password Recovery Pro (worth $19.95) for free.
To get the license code, visit this giveaway page.
Enter your email address, complete the Recaptcha, and hit the “Request Full Version Key” button.
The giveaway will display the activation details and provides a Zip file for the installer.
Download the zip file, extract it, and you will notice the installer. Launch the setup file and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Run the software, enter your email address & license code, activate the full version.
By default, it is set to automatic recovery option. On launch, it will try to automatically find all the open password-text fields and recover the passwords. Each such recovered password is added to the List along with target application details